If you’re a fan of delicious, mouthwatering sliders, then you’re in for a treat. In this blog post, we will be exploring the world of BBQ bacon jalapeño sliders made on the Blackstone griddle. We will cover the benefits of using a Blackstone griddle, the differences between griddles and grills, and provide you with tips and tricks for making the perfect sliders.
- The Blackstone griddle is a versatile cooking surface that can be used for a variety of dishes, including BBQ Bacon Jalapeño Sliders.
- The Blackstone grill is perfect for outdoor cooking, allowing you to enjoy the great outdoors while preparing your favorite meals.
- Griddles and grills have different cooking methods and are suited for different types of dishes, so it’s important to choose the right cooking surface for your sliders.
- When preparing BBQ Bacon Jalapeño Sliders, be sure to use high-quality ingredients and seasonings to enhance the flavor of the dish.
- Cooking the sliders on the Blackstone griddle and adding bacon and jalapeños can take your sliders to the next level, creating a delicious and satisfying meal.
The Blackstone Griddle: A Versatile Cooking Surface
The Blackstone griddle is a versatile cooking surface that allows you to cook a wide variety of foods with ease. It is a flat-top griddle that uses propane gas to heat up the cooking surface evenly. This even heat distribution ensures that your sliders cook perfectly every time.
One of the main benefits of using a griddle like the Blackstone is its ability to cook multiple items at once. With its large cooking surface, you can cook your sliders, bacon, and jalapeños all at the same time. This not only saves you time but also ensures that all your ingredients are cooked to perfection.
In addition to sliders, the Blackstone griddle can be used to cook a wide variety of other foods. You can make pancakes for breakfast, stir-fry vegetables for lunch, and even sear steaks for dinner. The possibilities are endless with this versatile cooking surface.
The Blackstone Grill: Perfect for Outdoor Cooking
Cooking outdoors has its own unique charm and advantages. Not only do you get to enjoy the fresh air and beautiful surroundings, but you also have the opportunity to entertain guests while cooking up a delicious meal. The Blackstone griddle is the perfect option for outdoor cooking due to its portability and easy setup.
The Blackstone griddle is designed to be portable, making it easy to take with you on camping trips or to outdoor events. It is lightweight and compact, allowing you to set it up anywhere you like. Whether you’re grilling in your backyard or at a tailgate party, the Blackstone griddle is a convenient option.
Setting up the Blackstone griddle is a breeze. Simply attach the propane tank, ignite the burners, and you’re ready to start cooking. There’s no need to worry about charcoal or wood pellets, making it a hassle-free option for outdoor cooking.
Griddle vs. Grill: What’s the Difference?
While both griddles and grills are used for cooking, there are some key differences between the two. A griddle is a flat-top cooking surface, while a grill has raised grates. This difference in cooking surface affects the types of foods that can be cooked on each.
Griddles are perfect for cooking foods that require even heat distribution, such as sliders. The flat surface ensures that your sliders cook evenly and develop a delicious crust. On the other hand, grills are better suited for foods that benefit from direct flame contact, such as steaks or burgers.
Another difference between griddles and grills is the ability to cook multiple items at once. With a griddle, you can cook multiple sliders, bacon, and jalapeños all at the same time. This saves you time and allows you to serve your guests faster. Grills, on the other hand, have limited space and may require multiple batches to cook all your ingredients.
Choosing the Right Cooking Surface for Your BBQ Bacon Jalapeño Sliders
When it comes to making BBQ bacon jalapeño sliders, a griddle is the best option. The flat surface of the griddle ensures that your sliders cook evenly and develop a delicious crust. It also allows you to cook your bacon and jalapeños at the same time, saving you time and effort.
When choosing a griddle for your sliders, it’s important to consider the size that best suits your needs. If you’re cooking for a small group, a smaller griddle will suffice. However, if you’re planning on entertaining a large crowd, a larger griddle will be more suitable. Consider the number of sliders you want to cook at once and choose a griddle that can accommodate them.
Preparing the Sliders: Ingredients and Seasonings
To make delicious BBQ bacon jalapeño sliders, you will need the following ingredients:
– Ground beef: Choose a high-quality ground beef with a good fat content for juicy and flavorful sliders.
– Bacon: Opt for thick-cut bacon for added flavor and texture.
– Jalapeños: Fresh jalapeños add a spicy kick to your sliders. Remove the seeds and membranes for a milder heat.
– Slider buns: Look for soft and slightly sweet slider buns that can hold up to the juicy fillings.
– BBQ sauce: Choose your favorite BBQ sauce to add a tangy and smoky flavor to your sliders.
– Cheese: Use your preferred cheese, such as cheddar or pepper jack, to melt over the sliders.
To season your sliders, you can keep it simple with just salt and pepper, or you can add additional spices and herbs for extra flavor. Some popular options include garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, and Worcestershire sauce. Experiment with different seasonings to find your perfect combination.
Cooking the Sliders on the Blackstone Griddle
Now that you have all your ingredients prepared, it’s time to cook the sliders on the Blackstone griddle. Follow these step-by-step instructions for perfect sliders every time:
1. Preheat the Blackstone griddle on medium-high heat for about 10 minutes.
2. Divide the ground beef into small portions and shape them into patties slightly larger than your slider buns.
3. Season the patties with salt, pepper, and any additional seasonings you prefer.
4. Place the patties on the preheated griddle and cook for about 3-4 minutes per side, or until they reach your desired level of doneness.
5. While the sliders are cooking, place the bacon and jalapeños on the griddle and cook until the bacon is crispy and the jalapeños are softened.
6. Once the sliders are cooked, remove them from the griddle and let them rest for a few minutes.
7. Assemble your sliders by placing a patty on each bun, topping with bacon, jalapeños, cheese, and BBQ sauce.
Adding Bacon and Jalapeños for Extra Flavor
Adding bacon and jalapeños to your BBQ sliders takes them to a whole new level of flavor. The smoky and salty bacon pairs perfectly with the juicy beef patties, while the spicy jalapeños add a kick of heat.
To cook the bacon on the Blackstone griddle, simply place it on the preheated surface and cook until crispy. You can also cook the bacon alongside the sliders to save time. For added flavor, you can brush the bacon with some maple syrup or sprinkle it with brown sugar before cooking.
As for the jalapeños, you can slice them into rings or dice them for a more even distribution of heat. Place them on the griddle alongside the sliders and cook until they are softened and slightly charred. If you prefer a milder heat, remove the seeds and membranes from the jalapeños before cooking.
Serving Suggestions: Buns, Toppings, and Condiments
When it comes to serving your BBQ bacon jalapeño sliders, there are endless possibilities for buns, toppings, and condiments. Here are some suggestions to get you started:
– Buns: Look for soft and slightly sweet slider buns that can hold up to the juicy fillings. You can also opt for pretzel buns or brioche buns for added flavor and texture.
– Toppings: In addition to bacon and jalapeños, you can add other toppings such as lettuce, tomato, pickles, or caramelized onions. Get creative and experiment with different combinations to find your favorite.
– Cheese: Melt your preferred cheese over the sliders for added creaminess and flavor. Cheddar, pepper jack, or Swiss cheese are popular choices.
– Condiments: BBQ sauce is a must for BBQ sliders, but you can also add other condiments such as mayonnaise, mustard, or ketchup. Experiment with different sauces and spreads to find your perfect combination.
Tips and Tricks for Perfect BBQ Bacon Jalapeño Sliders on the Blackstone
To ensure that your BBQ bacon jalapeño sliders turn out perfectly every time, here are some additional tips and tricks:
– Use high-quality ingredients: Choose fresh and high-quality ingredients for the best flavor. Look for ground beef with a good fat content, thick-cut bacon, and fresh jalapeños.
– Let the sliders rest: After cooking the sliders, let them rest for a few minutes before assembling. This allows the juices to redistribute and ensures that your sliders stay juicy.
– Toast the buns: For added flavor and texture, toast the slider buns on the griddle before assembling. This will give them a slightly crispy exterior while keeping the inside soft.
– Experiment with seasonings: Don’t be afraid to experiment with different seasonings to find your perfect flavor combination. Try adding spices like cumin, chili powder, or smoked paprika for a unique twist.
– Customize to your taste: Feel free to customize your sliders to your personal preferences. If you prefer less heat, use milder peppers or skip the jalapeños altogether. If you’re a fan of extra smokiness, add some smoked cheese or smoked paprika to the sliders.
In conclusion, making BBQ bacon jalapeño sliders on the Blackstone griddle is a delicious and satisfying experience. The Blackstone griddle offers even heat distribution and the ability to cook multiple items at once, making it the perfect cooking surface for sliders. By following the tips and tricks provided, you can create mouthwatering sliders that will impress your family and friends. So fire up your Blackstone griddle, gather your ingredients, and get ready to enjoy some amazing BBQ bacon jalapeño sliders.
If you’re a fan of grilling and want to take your outdoor cooking to the next level, you might be wondering whether an outdoor griddle or a grill is the right choice for you. Cookedly has an informative article that compares the two options and helps you make an informed decision. Check it out here before you fire up your Blackstone for those delicious BBQ Bacon Jalapeño Sliders!
What are BBQ Bacon Jalapeño Sliders?
BBQ Bacon Jalapeño Sliders are small burgers made with ground beef, topped with crispy bacon, spicy jalapeños, and smothered in BBQ sauce.
What is a Blackstone?
A Blackstone is a brand of outdoor griddle that is used for cooking a variety of foods, including burgers, pancakes, and vegetables.
How do you make BBQ Bacon Jalapeño Sliders on a Blackstone?
To make BBQ Bacon Jalapeño Sliders on a Blackstone, you will need to preheat the griddle, cook the ground beef patties, add the bacon and jalapeños, and then top with BBQ sauce. The full recipe can be found in the article.
What ingredients do I need to make BBQ Bacon Jalapeño Sliders?
To make BBQ Bacon Jalapeño Sliders, you will need ground beef, bacon, jalapeños, BBQ sauce, slider buns, and various seasonings.
Can I use a different type of meat for the sliders?
Yes, you can use a different type of meat for the sliders, such as turkey or chicken. However, the cooking time and temperature may need to be adjusted accordingly.
How spicy are the jalapeños in the recipe?
The spiciness of the jalapeños in the recipe will depend on your personal preference and the heat level of the jalapeños you use. You can adjust the amount of jalapeños used to make the sliders more or less spicy.
Can I make these sliders indoors?
Yes, you can make these sliders indoors on a griddle or in a skillet. However, the cooking time and temperature may need to be adjusted accordingly.